- History of SAS
- SAS comes in ERP sector or not? Why?
- What is Clinical Research Study?
- What is SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)?
- What is DBMS?
- What is SAP (Statistical Analysis Plan)?
- Managing windows in SAS window environment
- Why using the SAS in different sectors.
- How to use the data step to read and manipulate complex forms of data
- Write Data and Proc steps.
- Data step compile and execution
- Read any type of external raw data into SAS
- Reading raw data SAS environment into DATA SET using Input statement & advance INLIFE statement options
- Working with Data Storage in SAS libraries creation for user defined libraries and multi-engine architecture
- Reading data from data set to another data set.
- To manage the SAS window environment used with global options.
- To manage existing data with controlling statements and expressions
- Creating Summary Information, SAS Functions, Transforming Data
- Changing variable types using the PUT and INPUT functions summarizing data files
- To expert data from data sets to delimiter files using with data set block
- Understand error messages in the SAS Log and debug your program
- Using Do loops for repetitive calculations and processing
- Using Arrays to process across an observations and processing
- Using DO WHILE and DO UNTIL statements for conditional looping
- Using the update statement to update data in existing dataset.
- Using the MODIFY statements to update and modify data in place
- Merging concepts
- Concatenation concept in merging
- Interleaving concept and merging
- Different kind of match merging using MERGE statement using the contribution (IN=) option in merge concept
- Using ODS concept to generate reports
- Role of ODS concepts to reporting SAS output
- To generate SAS output in different panels like RTF, HTML,PDF and XML Using ODS
- Introduction to SQL Concepts
- Create new tables, indexes , views and reports
- What are Cartesian Products , what is join
- Innner , FULL,OUTER,LEFT and RIGHT Joins
- Union join,Cross joins
- Set Operator us such as union and intersection joining multiple tables
- HOW TO USE SAS MACROS IN SQL
- How to retrieve Raw data different from DATABASES to SAS environment using SQL Statements
- To create table in different databases using SAS sql statement
- To manage in different databases using SAS Sql Statements
- Uses of pass through facility
- How to communicate with other database like Access, Oracle, DB2
- To control and manage other databases from the SAS.
- Macro concepts&Advantages
- SAS Macro Language
- Macros And Macro Variables
- Creating Macro Variables & Using Macro Variables
- Creating Modular Code With Macros
- Invoking A Macro
- Adding Parameters to Macros
- Writing Macros With Conditional Logic
- Using Various Procedures in Macro Variables
- Nesting of Macros
- Multiple And Multi-Level Macros
- Macro Functions
- DATAWAREHOSING Concepts
- What is ETL
- SAS/ETL Concepts
- SAS/OLAP Concepts
SAS Online Training
SAS Online Training
GOODTRININGONLINE Is the Leading online institute in Hyderabad, India to provide the SAS online trainings with the real time Experts and certified professionals. We can provide software, instillations, course materials and my trainers will help To the students to prepare their resumes and they will guide to face the technical interviews and certification exams.
GOODTRININGONLINE will provide the 24/7 Online support to the students, trainings will be given by gotomeeting, webex Softwares and we will record the live session and we will provide those recordings to the students every day after the Class.
GOODTRAININGONLINE will provide the online trainings as for the students preferable timings and we will provide the
Weekend classes also.
INTRODUCTION TO THE SAS COURSE:
SAS (pronounced “sass”, originally Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute Inc., which enables programmers to perform:
SAS is driven by SAS programs, which define a sequence of operations to be performed on data stored as tables. Although non-programmer graphical user interfaces to SAS exist (such as the SAS Enterprise Guide), these GUIs are most often merely a front-end that automates or facilitates the generation of SAS programs. The functionalities of SAS components are intended to be accessed via application programming interfaces, in the form of statements and procedures.
SAS EXPOSURE IN ORGANISATIONS
GETTING STARTED WITH SAS SYSTEMS:
PERFORM ITERATIVE PROCESSING ON DATA:
UTILITIES TO MANAGE AND WORK WITH DATASETS:
RELEVANT BASE SAS PROCEDURES:
1.IMPORT PROCEDURE 11.APPEND PROCEDURE 2.EXPORT PROCEDURE 12.COMPARE PROCEDURE 3.DBLOAD PROCEDURE 13.SORT PROCEDURE 4.COPY PROCEDURE 14.DATASETS PROCEDURE 5.CPORT PROCEDURE 15.PRINTTO PROCEDURE 6.CIMPORT PROCEDURE 16.FORMAT PROCEDURE 7.DELTE PROCEDURE 17.TRANSPOSE PROCEDURE 8.SETININT PROCEDURE 18.ACCESS PROCEDURE 9.OPTIONS PROCEDURE 10.TEMPLATE PROCEDURE
1.PRINT PROCEDURE 2.TABULATE PROCEDURE 3.REPORT PROCEDURE 4.CHART PROCEDURE 5.GCHART PROCEDURE 6.PLOT PROCEDURE 7.GPLOT PROCEDURE
1.MEANS PROCEDURE 7.FREQ PROCEDURE 2.SUMMARY PROCEDURE 8.RANK 3.UNIVARIATE PROCEDURE 9.TTEST PROCEDURE 4.CORR PROCEDURE 10.ANOVA PROCEDURE 5.FREQ PROCEDURE 11.REG PROCEDURE 6.ZTEST PROCEDURE 12.GLM PROCEDURE
How to use PROC SQL to retrieve INFORMATION from their Data
ADVANCED SQL Topics
PASS TROUGH FACILITY